[ACCEPTED] zins staff reapplication

RP Name: Zin 

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:493393059

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Administrator

Are you currently staff on a different server?: Nope

Why did you leave the staff team?: I believe I left because I no longer had time to play Garry's Mod, from what I remember it was may which is testing/exams so I need to focus on exams and my studies when it comes to the end of the school year.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I would like to return to the staff team since I am very passionate about improving and helping the community. In my prior role, I took pleasure in assisting members and making sure the server was a friendly and upbeat place for everyone. I think my background and commitment will go a long way toward upholding the excellent standards and welcoming environment that make this server unique. I was previously a staff member around a year ago, I have been in the community for the past 3 and a half years now.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): My prior experience working as a staff member went really well and was quite satisfying. I successfully helped a lot of people, settled disputes, and improved the community. I am excited to return to the team with these crucial problem-solving and communication abilities that I was able to acquire through my previous experiences.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Edited by Zin

Former: Warrant Officer Appo | Jedi Commander Barriss Offee | 212th SGT Zin Senior Administrator

16 minutes ago, Bacta said:

+1 peak is back

bust em moves pal 

Former: Warrant Officer Appo | Jedi Commander Barriss Offee | 212th SGT Zin Senior Administrator

• Director
Director

Question for you? 

How come you where 14 (2.5 years ago) then 1.5 years ago you where 15? Then today you are still 15
You are not counting In turtles years or something like that I assume?

• Informative 1

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Gohn said:

Question for you? 

How come you where 14 (2.5 years ago) then 1.5 years ago you where 15? Then today you are still 15
You are not counting In turtles years or something like that I assume?

sure, hmu in teamspeak and i'll explain but basically my birthday is in august and ig i rounded back then idk

wait i put 15 omg

no im 16, last august, mb i think i mis put it cause i was checking my previous staff rank on my last app and must've typed it

Edited by Zin

+1 numbers are hard fr

6 hours ago, Zin said:

sure, hmu in teamspeak and i'll explain but basically my birthday is in august and ig i rounded back then idk

wait i put 15 omg

no im 16, last august, mb i think i mis put it cause i was checking my previous staff rank on my last app and must've typed it

Current:  Bardan Jusik

Former:  6  LT Kom'rk | Rancor Knight Halsey | Shaak Ti  | Branch Overseer  Kit Fisto

3 minutes ago, Vortexuss said:

+1 numbers are hard fr

thanks i made a mistake so

GM Leadership

+1

• Friendly 1
Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Currently: CG TKL MAJ Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8