[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Misfit Staff Re-Application

RP Name: Misfit

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:541632485

VIP (Y/N): yes

Timezone: GMT

What was your previous staff rank?: HA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I had personal shit going on with family, Relationship and university

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I am now finished university and have sorted out my shit, from the day of resignation i have regretted my decision but knew it was necessary for me. But i want to help the community here in any way i can because i think its a great community. I have lots of friends on the server and i also want to hjelp battalions out by hosting entertainments and engage others in activties.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I feel my time went well, towards the end i started to slip and not have as much time and now i want a chance of redemption. I climbed the ranks pretty quickly anmd became someone everyoine could trust and would always listen but also i would be fair in logical in decision making.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: yes

• Winner 2
  • Friendly 1

Current: RAT
Former Waxer | Former Boil | Former Wyler | BCMD Cody (FIRST IRISH & WELSH CODY)

+1 welcome back cupcake

Current: Senior Admin GM SSG Cucumber

Former: Senior Admin | Dooms Unit SNCO | 187th NCO ST SNCO Senator Gume Saam | SO CPT JetRSB Supervisor LTJG Dodd Rancit | Commander Keller | RSB Supervisor LTJG Alexsandr Kallus |

hi, i'm zin. me and misfit go back some time i'm very happy for misfit to come back and to see him around thanks 

+1

Edited by Zin

Former: Warrant Officer Appo | Jedi Commander Barriss Offee | 212th SGT Zin Senior Administrator

GM Leadership

+1 my gmd 

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Battalion Commander Fox
Former: Walon Vau, CG Commander Danny

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Currently: CG TKL MAJ Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8