[ACCEPTED] Markos' Staff Application

RP Name: CG MED MSG Markos

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:123742427

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: GMT 

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I have been enjoying my time in Synergy as a whole. I am aware that with the staff job comes great responsabilities, but I think I can handle this. I want to help the server maintaining order, not only with the minges, but also with anything that it might need help (spawning props, droids, etc). I have been around for a while and wainting to hit the time in game requirement so I could apply. Obviously I haven't been playing non stop just to get admin (it was one of the reasons to), but I have been really enjoying the server and the people that I have been meeting that I wish to be able to do something for the community. Altough I am not very creative in what comes to events (never thought of myself as a GM), I would gladly help in everything that I can.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am from Portugal, more specifically the Azores (an archipelago in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, thus -1 hour than normal Portugal time). I work in a hotel in the front desk so complaints is something I'm used to. I consider myself someone who likes to have order around me and maintaining it is something I like to do.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I was an Admin in a SWRP server, I think it was Synergy because I remember to play years ago.  At the time, my PC broke down so I could not warn anyone about this and thus got removed from everything (including Staff). I mostly helped with whitelists and I think kicked some minges at the time (it was so long ago, I don't remember).

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 75h 15min

Although hours kinda lacking you have previous staff experience and already a MSG in CG you’ll be alright 

+1

Current:  Bardan Jusik

Former:  6  LT Kom'rk | Rancor Knight Halsey | Shaak Ti  | Branch Overseer  Kit Fisto

GM Leadership

+1

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Bad Batch Hunter

Former: Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree 

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Battalion Commander Fox
Former: Walon Vau, CG Commander Danny