The Summoner

• System

Name: Eeth Koth

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:146600285

Who helped (If applicable): NA

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): NA

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): A rouge entity had raised a pillar to use as a religious temple on Corellia. As it summoned the undead, troopers engaged him and his forces to eventually retake the Jedi Temple and "Vanquish" him.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: NA

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Gameplay: 3, Fighting the Sith was frustrating, especially once he decided it was beyond the point of Roleplay. It just ended with him slaughtering troopers left and right.
Care and Effort: 5, GM did a great job adapting the event, unfortunately the adaption resulting in an overly aggressive Sith.
Server Performance: 5, Loads of zombies, with no noticeable performance loss.

[ 5 | 5 | 5 ]

For a generic hack and slash with a BBEG thrown in, was still fun. Use of Music is always a plus, and we got to *try* to talk the person down though we didn't get past asking what was happening before the guy was lit on fire multiple times and went full evil mode.

Head Admin
1 minute ago, Vyzant said:

Gameplay: 3, Fighting the Sith was frustrating, especially once he decided it was beyond the point of Roleplay. It just ended with him slaughtering troopers left and right.
Care and Effort: 5, GM did a great job adapting the event, unfortunately the adaption resulting in an overly aggressive Sith.
Server Performance: 5, Loads of zombies, with no noticeable performance loss.

yeah after the same rancor enlisted came and just lit me on fire the eighth time it was mildly chalked, and resorted to comms rp for the rest. If you weren't there for the initial village fight I totally understand tho

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

13 minutes ago, KaiserNeiner said:

yeah after the same rancor enlisted came and just lit me on fire the eighth time it was mildly chalked, and resorted to comms rp for the rest. If you weren't there for the initial village fight I totally understand tho

I was stuck dealing with a Jedi-come-bad in the Armory and missed out on a few RP scenarios. It was well worth it for the RP we got out of it though!