Younglings Killed in Military Accident

• System

Name: Danny

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61004304

Who helped (If applicable): pie Ark Rice Gurk Wideturtle LoeLoe

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): None

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Younglings abducted by Sith on a Pirate homeworld. The sith hid the youngling with a force wall which was destroyed though gathering force cystals. The republic solved the tasks and brought the Sith to Justice.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: None

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

I did nothing couldn't find anyone either, no effort just map, plus it had some AT that i didnt get to use nor my interrogation cause the sith just killed the youngling, the sever did crash or get low fps since they only placed the drop ships and a few bunches of enemy's :(                 (nothing good i can say sorry not sorry)

1/1/2.5

Edited by Codyplays
  • Agree 1

1/1/3

It was not that good and super confusing

Current: Dumbass, Omega 15 CPL Fi (Again...)

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

Gameplay: 1
Care and Effort: 2
Server Performance: 2

The event idea was ok but it was poorly executed, the instructions were all over the place, those in the positions of event jobs made life extrememly difficult to the point I wanted to scream and murder someone. I have alien translation training that was completly ignored and had it all focused on hus trusting hondo who we don't trust so why? The fact a jedi master couldn't even do interrogating or negotiations with the sith was both shameful and embarassing, the fact the sith killed all but one kid anyway giving us next to no time to think let alone do anything about it was bad. If this event was to happen again, a lot more thought and prep needs to be done and maybe pick better event jobs.

Edited by Animalmon
  • Agree 2

2/2/3 it felt like there was only one Battalion that mattered during the deployment layout was confusing you could have done this on an event server and it would have been way better for reviews but as a main it was not that great dont let this review steal your thunder you had a great Idea here but you cant focus on only one battalion in the main server keep up the work you are putting in and try to include everyone next time