[Denied] Ban appeal

Name: Mcloving
Steam ID:  76561199203494362
Ban Reason: Rdm ig
Date of Ban: 5/24/2024
Length of Ban: 1 Day
Staff Member(s) Involved: WarMaster I think
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: You should accept my appeal as i have been banned for a day, I'm genuinely sorry for any disruptions my previous behaviors may have caused for me to get in trouble, but I believe I should get one last chance to prove my self and how i can make the community a better place, Please and Thank You.

Evidence to support your claims:  I have no evidence :(

Veteran Admin
4 hours ago, Shina said:

Name: Mcloving
Steam ID:  76561199203494362
Ban Reason: Rdm ig
Date of Ban: 5/24/2024
Length of Ban: 1 Day
Staff Member(s) Involved: WarMaster I think
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: You should accept my appeal as i have been banned for a day, I'm genuinely sorry for any disruptions my previous behaviors may have caused for me to get in trouble, but I believe I should get one last chance to prove my self and how i can make the community a better place, Please and Thank You.

Evidence to support your claims:  I have no evidence :(

Youll be back in a 20 hours! You do like to walk a fine line! Just try not to cross it as much! See you in 20 hours!

• Agree 1

Currently: CG TKL MAJ Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

Head Admin

Just wait out your ban and try to not be mingey or break rules again as your arrest numbers are quite high for the amount of time you have on the server.

See you back when your ban time is over.

• Pay Respect 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Head Admin

Unfortunately your ban appeal has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or any Director+.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO BAN APPEALS - DENIED

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander