Sith apprentice peanuts attack

• System

Name: Warthog

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:611873233

Who helped (If applicable): STEAM_0:1:566331235 (cheese)

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Sith peanut attacked attacked the base and dies his Master comes on base to avenge him but gets captured in the end

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

2/3/4 Thank you for making an event, but it was not really clear what to follow, 85% of the server was just shooting droids, try to keep a story for the bigger part of the server

Current: 212th Ghost Company Lead MAJ Wooley

Former: Ahsoka Tano, 501st WO, 212th REGA, 212th ARCO, 212th SUPL x3

Commander of Wooley Company

spacer.png

2/1/4

Here's my gripe, as 212th 2ndAC, our main goal is boarding and we like to pride our self on getting there quick and efficient and do EOD rp as quickly as we can but also properly. It makes our job difficult when we do our EOD RP, our Boarding RP and then get 30 droids spawned on us that kills us while we are waiting for you to take our ticket even though our RP is done.

It's also not fun killing the same droid over and over again when you respawn it after we kill it, that quite literally prevents our entire RP and now we don't feel motivated to board when we have to spend 20 minutes killing the same droids.

Current: Parjai-1 Bear
Former: Shadow Company Enlisted | RANCOR Captain Kase | RANCOR Alpha-22 "Aven" | RANCOR Alpha-26 "Maze" | RC-1140 "Fixer" 212th Ghost Company Trapper, Gearshift, Threepwood | First Rav Bralor
spacer.png

1/1/1 

Boarded with 104th and 2ndAC, after boarding and doing all RP, GM teleported and said "i only see 2 people alive, how do i know yall didnt failrp and actually did your rp?" Kinda outrageous if you think about it.... 2ndAC and Null board and we get accused of failrp?

Man Of The Past

3/2/3 I didnt really take part in it too much had to deal with some drama not bad for an early of the cuff but also not the best. It can be difficult for new blood to find the right rhythm for juggling ticket collection and running the event. I also noticed your helper was a new admin good to see you are giving them a chance to get their hands in the mud with the limited things they can do. I would suggest next time a second basic admin too help claim tickets as well. I agree with snowman maybe avoid the spawners just so people dont get upset, although it would make sense that droids would be crawling out of their ship to defend it to the last wire, maybe there is a healthy balance that can be discovered for that kind of immersion in the future. all in all not a bad event hopefully we will get to see more down the road.