Blue Shadow Virus

• System

Name: WarMaster

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:794271529

Who helped (If applicable): Reborn

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NUBx1K5dtK-bwFk5MtTXwAGAanSN87QbChjq1G7ISUg/edit?usp=sharing

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Dr. Vindi makes the blue shadow virus and the GAR is sent to shut it down. The virus spread due to RCMD rohan not watching is his fire and shooting the bomb.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: N/A

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

5/5/5

W deployment from a W GM!

Edited by xBigRed17

Current: Green Company Deputy MEDO LT Nemec

Former: 212th Ghost Company ARFL Trapper | Senator Aang | 212th Ghost Company Lead CMD Boil | Green Company Officer SUPO Fireball

spacer.png

5/3/5

The t21's were a little oppressive, but otherwise was good event.

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL CPT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi x2, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2, Alpha-74 SGT Stec

Head Admin

4/4/5

This was a pretty shoot em up deployment, BUT it had one thing different. 

Myself and a squad of CG pushed past WAY too early, and were at the end OBJ a lot earlier than expected. Instead of getting spawned on top of randomly, we had some pods dropped, and just harder droids spawned in front of us. Made the challenge difficult but obtainable. Thanks for hosting.

zeros_and_clutch.png?ex=66e330c2&is=66e1
                                                                                                                                          Kaiser
       Zeros          Clutch

Gameplay: 4

Care and Effort: 3 
Feel the GM should look more closely at the guidelines set forth by the program. Having a EJ with 10m HP can work if its a non combative EJ and is tehre strictly for RP. But when the EJ with 10m HP is hostile and killing, its just a kill farm at that point.

Server Performance: 5

Man Of The Past

3/5/5, the reason i rate it this way is because the tunnels were extremely small with how many people we had in the event. I also felt like the event started to drag on towards the end and the droids health was a lot maybe lower it just a little.  Other than that it was a nice event .

Edited by Blades

3/3/5
MED went through a whole cure process and GM was like "hey I found a cure"
I recommend letting MED do their RP because it is the one thing medics look forward to in events like this. Otherwise, WE WIN WITH NUMBERS OORAH

Current: 332nd Officer Major ARCL Jesse

Former: Hardcase, Kix, 501st MEDL, Chief Medical Officer, Aviation Manager, Vice Admiral Tarkin

spacer.png

Gameplay:4

Care and Effort:4

Server Performance:5

PRO:

it was cool virus event

the Vietnam map is pretty cool

CON:

I wish we would spread out each Battalion different places. cuz we were mostly cramped and people complain about. 

make sure the MED RP is thought out.          "hey I found a cure" just sounds Rushed

Edited by berries
spelling error

Berries / Berris

spacer.png

Current: Boost Former: DireSquad Trooper Improcco Fi