The Crates

• System

Name: Reborn

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:13970381

Who helped (If applicable): Wheezy Pie Neko Ark Monty

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Infection stored in the crates gone wrong

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

5/5/3, had to force myself off that first portion but the rest was fine

Current: 41st MED
Former: Shadow Company Enlisted | RANCOR Captain Kase | RANCOR Alpha-22 "Aven" | RANCOR Alpha-26 "Maze" | RC-1140 "Fixer" 212th Ghost Company Trapper, Gearshift, Threepwood, 2ndAC Bear, Parjai-5 through 3, | First Rav Bralor

41st_gang.png?ex=66bd4f0a&is=66bbfd8a&hm

Head Admin

2/3/3

Didn't love for fire weapons to get banned because of how effective they are on vehicles for jedi to be given the greenlight to whirwhind them, then to have a tank thrown at our spawn and the EJ driver deciding to run me and another over rather than exit the spawn. Felt extremely targeted but that could just be my opinion. First half of the event was just EJ's killing people in fast tanks which is what I get dogged on sometimes, was just interesting and not cash money to witness. 

2nd half on the Venator was actually fun. Marvel RPG'ing the infected in Medbay, the lockdowns that were held, and the extermination and rp during the 2nd half of the Venator bit was really enjoyable. Excellent job with that bit. 

Overall I think your idea for your event was really good and unique, execution was not excellent on the first map but you made up for it int he 2nd half. God bless. 

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png