Admiral Trench

• System

Name: Hunter

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:126523395

Who helped (If applicable): Goose, Moose, Napolein, Wheezy. Arroyo, Presige

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Admiral Trench

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay: 3
Great mix of droid tactics and how the droids were coming in reinforcement style was an awesome feeling . I feel it could have used more like side objectives or at least better communication regarding what the main objective was as I had multiple troopers asking what the objective was.

Care and Effort: 2 
The objective was very milktoast. Capture HVT and throw everything resource and every dead clone we have at them. I feel that this event could have used a planning phase to discuss tactics to make it more effective.

Server Performance: 2
With events of this size lag is a given. With that said, with all of the droid spawns and props down it was having a adverse effect on performance. I think having the droids coming slower in like divisions of droids rather then just spawning them everywhere would help lag and would keep peoples attention focused.

Edited by Bitter
Fixed my point

spacer.png

3 | 3 | 2 Felt really short and was confused with people saying they had the full code, but not having the full code. Server died a bit on my end when the ATTE stepped on a mine. 

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

Head Admin

5/5/3; Performance is just that, nothing on your end you can do when there is so many people online.
Loved participating especially because the objectives were clear to me and the event was enjoyable and realistic with mixing of difficult and easier tasks like an actual simulated battle.

• Pay Respect 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander