Cash Grab Events.

BigZach

Myself and a lot of other server members have some thoughts on the "Passive RP" Market/Trader events that in short give VIP ranked people a way to take players money in return for temporary weapons or droids that leave after 10 minutes. These events kinda take the piss out of new players who don't exactly understand what's happening. These events cause a kind of superiority stigma for VIPs. Even being a VIP myself I believe this is utterly selfish and toxic. Personally I think that there should some rule for Event jobs that state that they can't take the Server's virtual currency off of players. You could even put something in the TR room to notify new players about different event types and that event jobs don't take real credits. I'm not asking for these market events to be hand as they can be good in RP but at least try and stop this type toxic stigma. 

Thank you for reading.

BigZach

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

• Retired Founder
On 1/16/2018 at 4:18 PM, Zyner said:

This was brought up during a Staff/Game Master meeting and it is required by the Game Master to put a text screen stating the weapons are not permanent.

ᴛʜᴀᴛ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ɪᴛ. 
ᴀʟsᴏ sᴀᴅʟʏ, ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛs ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴀɴᴛ. ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ғᴀʟʟ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴏғғɪᴄᴇʀs ᴇᴛᴄ.

ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ / ʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ.