Rexs|Cody's GM App [Waived by Gohn]

Name: Rex

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:576492055

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 82 Hours

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?:
7-8

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?:
I want to join the gamemaster team because I feel like I could make great events for Synergy, Another reason is that I have always loved the GM Team, It is my dream to join it on every Star Wars RP server ever and I am really dedicated to becoming a GM, Another reason is that the GM team is super cool and I believe its better than staff because the GM Team is able to host events/help out with events which I think is really cool, And lastly I want to work with all the GM Team members and help out in events as much as I can.

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes I do Understand

Link us to 2 documents. One that is a deployment for the event server and one for a main server event. These will likely be the first events you do as a GM.
CIS Fleet Attack - Google Docs
Operation Timskape: - Google Docs

Edited by LunarLucifer
Forgot to Put Gohn in the waived part of the Title

You can't have your name as Cody or Rex. It states in the CR room that you can't have your name as a lore name. Another thing your docs are private so no one can see them.

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

-1  Most encounters I've had with you is you screaming at the top of your lungs when something doesn't go your way. I know the rule isn't fully written in the CR room, but its been an ongoing rule that you can't have a lore clone name as it will confuse players seeing Rex in CG or Cody in 21st as examples. 

Update: 
It is in server rules that you can not be named a lore character unless you are that character. It falls under the FailRP section. 

Edited by Kurt
Rule checked

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

+1 

Everyone should be given a chance to define themselves in this community, however I do agree with Clutch. Rex and Cody are lore names and you should have been told told that you cannot use them because of their significance. 

Current: 212th Ghost Company XO REGA MAJ Waxer Senior Admin

Former: 212th ARF SGT

GM Leadership

Unfortunately, your application to become a Game Master has been DENIED.

You are allowed to reapply after 2 WEEKS from this date.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - DENIED