Illegal betting deployment

Name:  CheesedGod

Who helped (If applicable): STEAM_0:9350725 (Zen) STEAM_0:144976775 (Vortexuss) STEAM_0:1:649268514 (BOOM) STEAM_0:488984789 (Alying) STEAM_0:578269546 (Ajax) STEAM_0:144678532 (Spoof)

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):  N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): admiral chrunk asked for help clearin an illegale fight betting arena and secretly get the keys to his venator bakc after losing a bet. he got caught and is rotting in a jail cell

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: N/A

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Current Rancor WO MEDL Alpha 22 Aven (A.K.A Evan)

Former: 501st WO MEDL KIX. 41st CPT MEDL

spacer.png

3/2/2

Gameplay was a standard shoot em up, with little variation. Hiding EJs in the NPCs was nice.

Care and Effort was not put into this deployment. You didn't have a dupe planned, and spent the first 10 minutes building a dupe. There also wasn't good communication between you and the EHs, because there was still very active combat happening when the map switched back to Corellia. The spawning of the NPCs was also not thought out, and many times they were spawned right where enemies had just been killed.

Performance was bad. Many people were lagging and crashing, including you guys running the deployment. I'd advise not pre spawning so much, and maybe plan out in advance the limits of the map so you can coordinate spawns better.

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

1 minute ago, Finn said:

3/2/2

Gameplay was a standard shoot em up, with little variation. Hiding EJs in the NPCs was nice.

Care and Effort was not put into this deployment. You didn't have a dupe planned, and spent the first 10 minutes building a dupe. There also wasn't good communication between you and the EHs, because there was still very active combat happening when the map switched back to Corellia. The spawning of the NPCs was also not thought out, and many times they were spawned right where enemies had just been killed.

Performance was bad. Many people were lagging and crashing, including you guys running the deployment. I'd advise not pre spawning so much, and maybe plan out in advance the limits of the map so you can coordinate spawns better.

yea i agree with everything you said i had to build the dupe while it was going on since the event server has been down for 2 days so sorry for that i really wish i could do it better 

Current Rancor WO MEDL Alpha 22 Aven (A.K.A Evan)

Former: 501st WO MEDL KIX. 41st CPT MEDL

spacer.png