CWRP - Ricky Staff Application

RP Name: Ricky

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:196771377

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone:CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to be an admin to help with upholding the rules of the server and aid in events when needed. I've seen that throughout some events that it takes a couple minutes to aid in rp situations like RBC, info from terminals, purifying of corrupted objects, etc. I wish to give aid and help with speeding that up. I also wish to uphold the rules and laws of the server by aiding in the removal or the rulebreakers and minges. As well as the aiding in the entertainments and help the server be active and have at least something to do to keep people busy.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm a person whom people have called honest, and will uphold all rules and assist those who need it. I've been on the server for several months now and wish to help the server whatever way I can. If I'm ever needed for something I've always tried to assist the best of my ability, and always try to go above and beyond with whatever I do.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I sadly do not, but I wish to use the experience I earn from being an admin on synergy to become an admin that can be trusted and admired.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: I have 257 hours in the server, and plan to add many more to it.

GM Leadership

+1 

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: 501st BCMD Rex | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN