[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Pighen Staff Re-Application

RP Name: GM PVT Pighen | Jedi Knight Rick

Steam ID32: 76561198193458670

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: GMT +2

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: N

Why did you leave the staff team?: Due to personal reasons and prioritizing school commitments, coupled with some unforeseen challenges, I found myself more absent than I would have preferred. Consequently, I informed my superior that I would not be able to continue in my position as I was unable to meet the quota at that time.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I'm eager to rejoin the staff team because I genuinely enjoy helping out and being part of the server's community. Becoming a gamehelper/organiser/master is something I aspire to, as it would allow me to contribute even more to creating enjoyable roleplay experiences and fostering diplomatic interactions.
Plus, I found the tasks I was given before quite enjoyable, and I'm keen to take on new challenges.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): During my previous experience as a staff member, I believe I made valuable contributions to the server community by actively assisting players and helping out with events. While there were challenges along the way, I approached them with dedication and learned from each experience, ultimately striving to improve both myself and the server environment. Overall, I feel my time as a staff member was rewarding, and I'm eager to bring the skills and insights gained to further enhance the community if given the opportunity to rejoin.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Absolutely, I fully understand that by re-applying for my previous rank, I will undergo testing on my knowledge of the server rules and practices. I embrace this opportunity and have no reservations about starting from the bottom again to demonstrate my dedication and commitment to the server community.

Edited by Pighen
Added Jedi rank + Name

Current: GM Pighen | Jedi KU Knight Simms

GM Leadership

+1 would like to see you back on the team

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: 501st BCMD Rex | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED