WarMasterElite GM APP

Name: WarMaster|Charger|Wad'e
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:794271529
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 435
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8-10

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I wanna join the team because i really enjoy the community of the server and i wanna set up events for people to play and have more fun on the server, im very active and i feel like sometimes there are very slow hours and i feel i can fill those slow times with some fun activity's for the community to participate in. I feel as if with my activity and understanding of the community i can set up events that they would enjoy and keep them interested in the server.
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes, im very active on the server 400 hours in a month lol.

Link us to 2 documents. One that is a deployment for the event server and one for a main server event. These will likely be the first events you do

Deployment https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oeITqhgwunfnnK4rngY4NfQ0wIgtlxMigZVyydcWQkc/edit?usp=sharing

Event https://docs.google.com/document/d/17A4dp66cvBPFUZxG3vApP_R7OqAXAQhjpLZivWpJrwQ/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by warmasterelite7
Head Admin

I would recommend putting a bit more detail into your event ideas. You can set up a "flow" that's how you expect the event to go, you can talk about variables, list Event Job whitelists and roles, disclose the map you want to use, etc. Lots of things can be done to create detailed and well written events. 

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

GM Leadership

(Changing original -1 to +1) After working with warmaster and watching him do an event I believe he'd make a good GM

Edited by Alying
bec
GM Leadership

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

GM Leadership

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED