Sarge's/Wolfe's departure

So I've been on the server for about 3 years now on and off and I really miss all the old heads I used to know so I think it's my time to hang up the rifle and call it a day. It's been a hell of a ride alot of ups and downs with alot of different people. I hope for those who still play everyday or often enjoy synergy as much as I did. Just remeber it only takes you being crazy for about 60 seconds and you can spark alot of passive rp. Multiple sarge moments with alot of people especially @Xaze he has quite a few clips of the early days of me doing crazy stuff. Not gonna lie I'm sure alot of people also do. But it's been a pleasure knowing all of yall just remeber yall are pimps and also stay on top broths.

Shoutouts.

@Abraham you where one of the first homies I became really close with i know you no longer play but I hope all is well.

Xaze you introduced me to synergy and brought me in I'm glad to see everything you have managed to accomplish and I hope your success continues.

Clorox you brought me into 104th with open arms and took me in sorry I couldn't of been a bigger help.

@Baron it was always fun to drag you into whatever stupid shit I had going on it was always a pleasure to do anything with you on the server. Especially the shrooms was an interesting time lol.

LiL J you are the only remaining member of the og jek squad we had I hope you go for bcmd of sobde and become something more then you already have.

@Shady Sometime we where a pain in the ass to each other but it was fun being able to vibe with someone as much as i did with you. Might be coming out that way in may idk yet ill lyk.

Jake the og Pit Droid best builder I know one of the most unquie people to roleplay with thank you for all of the fun builds and interesting experiences.

Sorry to anyone I forgot or I didn't ping properly i couldnt find your @. Also I've met so many amazing people throughout my time it's hard to remeber everyone but you all where amazing. I hope you all go far in the future in game and real life.

This is CT 0316 Sarge signing off for his finale transmission.

This is a resignation from everything that I am apart of. 

• Pay Respect 1
GM Leadership

o7 Sarge its been a lot of fun

• Friendly 1

Current:  41st BCMD Gree
Former: Rancor BCMD Blitz | SPEC RCMD | SOBDE BCMD | Anakin Skywalker | Plo Koon | Hunter | Echo | Muzzle | Alpha 17 | Guild LT

bye bye Sarge, hope to see you around again!!

• Friendly 1

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

Veteran Admin

Im gonna miss you man T-T