Banned for mentioning Order 66 in ooc

Veru

I got banned for 6 hours (with the added note of it saying it will be extended longer) for mentioning order 66 in ooc. I didn't realize this was a bannable offense, and from reading the rules I can't find anything that says so either. The following is directly from the rules:

/ooc - Out of Character Chat is where you can talk about anything you wish that is not in character that can be seen across the whole server. 

-Cannot disrespect players or battalions.

-Cannot be racist or discriminate

-Event jobs cannot use OOC.

Me mentioning Order 66 in ooc violates none of those rules (I did not have an event job at the time of my ban, I was a normal CT). so I don't see how me being banned is justified. I am appealing the ban not so much for the time of the ban (6 hours), but for the fact I don't want it on a record to be used against me later. 

Apologies for not following the format, I didn't notice it.

RP Name: CT PVT Veru 
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:155965984
Date of Ban: 1/14/2018
Length of Ban: 6 hours
Offense: mentioning Order 66 ooc
Banned By: Don't know, no longer says
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: Stated in previous post
Evidence to support your claims: Don't have any I guess? People started saying beaned as soon as I said it though.

Today and yesterday were the first days I've been on this server in months. The trainer may have mentioned it though I'd like to say he didn't. With that being said though, once you are trained, there are signs up that say not to go into the training area unless you are a trainer or have some kind of special permission. So, when I referenced the rules, the ones I mentioned were the ones that were listed on this site. In the ooc section of the rules listed on this site/in the document. There is no mention of not saying order 66 in ooc. I want to say it's not mentioned in the document at all, but I may have read over it. 

1 hour ago, Captin_Blackfire said:

Technically, in the ooc portion is says "Server rules still apply" in which your trainer should make note of it when they cover it- on top of that, it is a rule mentioned later in training.

The trainer not stating that clearly does need to be fixed because trainers often skip/miss things like that or say it but don’t clarify or go in depth. But it does say that server rules still apply on OOC so that should be obvious that it does include “The Order” (xD) at least in my eyes it makes sense that it would apply in OOC, so I feel like you should be banned not for a stupid long time like 3 month for example but maybe for a couple days or a week something like that, but that’s only in my eyes, I’m not staff I have been staff a while ago but tons of things can change. That’s just what I have to say. Best of luck to you!

Hope that no matter what happens you decide to play more on the server!

Edited by TTRaven

The trainer not stating that clearly does need to be fixed because trainers often skip/miss things like that or say it but don’t clarify or go in depth. But it does say that server rules still apply on OOC so that should be obvious that it does include “The Order” (xD) at least in my eyes it makes sense that it would apply in OOC, so I feel like you should be banned not for a stupid long time like 3 month for example but maybe for a couple days or a week something like that, but that’s only in my eyes, I’m not staff I have been staff a while ago but tons of things can change. That’s just what I have to say. Best of luck to you!

Hope you stay on the server after all this happens!

Edited by TTRaven
26 minutes ago, TTRaven said:

Hope that no matter what happens you decide to play more on the server!

It depends on if he was still being trained, because most TRs cover it at roleplay rules. 

I actually believe that people should go investigate before they ban...

3 minutes ago, Captin_Blackfire said:

It depends on if he was still being trained, because most TRs cover it at roleplay rules. 

I actually believe that people should go investigate before they ban...

I agree on both parts! But there’s not a lot to no evidence no chat logs do or difficult to get the FULL story, again I’m not staff I have no power over this but it was just my thoughts on it

After further review, your ban will stay, but will NOT be extended.

Just please keep in mind that saying Order 66, whether in OOC chat or not, is ALWAYS a bannable offence on this server(and most other CWRP servers from what I've seen).

Don't do it again.