CheesedGods Gamemaster Application

Name: CheesedGod (Aven)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:437167343 or 76561198834600414

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]:937 hours

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?:about an 8 i know alot about star wars

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: i want to join the gm team so i can host more events for the people in EU time. i also want to join the gm team because i think im a creative person and i believe i can make dupes and host interesting events. and the final thing is i do that if i were to get into gm i can make alot of great dupes for me or others to use in events 

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: yes i understand

Deployment
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15S4HASx24yS3BT3qhgXpvDxTXIsMLRZD05ylxGTWbgw/edit?usp=sharing

Event
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PrkARfkfBlK3wnEBa7NVseMFVCxo9bXVo5LkZ-8a2Dk/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by CheesedGod
Just made it a bit easier to read

Current Rancor WO MEDL Alpha 22 Aven (A.K.A Evan)

Former: 501st WO MEDL KIX. 41st CPT MEDL

spacer.png

GM Leadership

+1 

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Currently: CG TKL CPT Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

GM Leadership

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED