The one and only TTRavens Staff App.

TTRaven

RP Name: TR 327th HVY PVT Raven/TR QM Midshipman Raven

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:65487536

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to become a a staff member on Synergy (again), because I really miss being on the server 24/7. I miss just helping out with this amazing community and I have been popping back in every now and then and people just try to get me to come back so here I am! What I did in November last year was probably one of my biggest mistakes in a while. I have changed a lot had more time to my self and just have me time. I feel like I could do more work and better work now than ever! I have tons of people just trying to pull me back in and to be honest I feel like this is where I belong.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Well, I am Raven, some of you may already know me and love me (hopefully). I go by man names Raven, TTRaven, Chaos, Meme, The Rear Admiral that likes it up the rear, tons of names and tons of faces. I have been staff on this server twice already, thanks to the god names Joah. I take a online school so I am on all day everyday. I am about to take college classes at night on Tuesday and Thursday so those days at night I sadly wont be on but my heart will go on! I feel like I am a very friendly person and that I make good friends with others. I get along with tons of people and I think people love me. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes, I have been staff on Synergy twice now, first time I applied and got removed for inactivity, and then Joah reinstated me for my second time, how people feel about that whole thing, I don't care and neither should you, that was that past so if it was right or not it no one should get that mad about it after this long. Then I was staff on one server a little after I left called OakNetworks but I do believe they have shut down, it was a small server so. And I was staff on a minecraft server again still know that it doesn't match up to GMod but still.

Edited by TTRaven