Maul definitely got Captured

• System

Name: Barlex

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:70298588

Who helped (If applicable): Goose, Vortexuss, Guy, BOOM, Thexan, Nobody

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Maul was spotted on Utapau and captured. He was transferred to Coruscant where they were ambushed. The ambush was destroyed and Maul was captured.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Head Admin

5/3/4

Venator RP was based with how many people we had on. SPEC Reg was holding down brig like no ones business, was kind of sick. Wish the GM stopped opening the doors while no clipped and cloaked for no RP reason and idk how Maul got a saber twice out of thin air. Other then that, event was based. 

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

2/3/3

EJ in admin mode. No point in fighting.

It's clear you planned for thing to go a certain way. Example: MHB doors. But it didn't, and the was NO adaption whatsoever

Maul: "Can you throw me off the ship so I can say I escaped?". C'mon. 

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

5/3/4

Was a lot of fun on the first planet, there was a little lag on the planet otherwise that was nice.
Venator was good just crowded and maul being uncapturable even though we held him in for like 20 minutes was an L