[ACCEPTED] CWRP-Gazz's Staff Application

RP Name: Gazz|Markum|Miri Kraithem
Steam ID32:STEAM_0:0:146706479

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CT

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I have been active every day since I started on the server and have loved every bit of it. I think the next step for me is to give a little back anyway I can. I plan to continue my time on the server and work my way up on each character so that I may fill any role needed. As a staff member, my goal will be to help people where needed and to allow battalions the ability to host entertainments more often without worry of needing to wait for a staff member to be free or online. I look forward to working with the staff of this server in the future and am eager to learn the ins and outs of how the server runs day to day. Thank you for the consideration.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a hardworking person to a fault. If a job needs doing, I do it. I am always open to talk to people in regards to any issues they have with me, or simply to vent frustrations or otherwise.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No prior staff experience.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: Last I checked I had 81 hours on the server

Honestly your hours in the server are kind of lower, but it meets the minimum. So I’ll give you a +1, good luck.

Current: Nothing

Formerly: 104th BCMD Wolffe, Wolfpack Warthog, WPXO, Dire Squad Tracer, 104th REGL, 104th CMD, 104th SUPL, 104th SUPO, Senior Admin

Ghost                    Elijah                 Hamm       

spacer.png   

I would say up the hours, but by the time this gets to the interview process, but you should be good. Focus on learning the in's and out's of the server. +1

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: 501st Commander | TC Kano | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED