[ACCEPTED] CWRP WarMasterElite Staff Application

RP Name:WarMasterElite

Steam ID32:STEAM_0:1:794271529

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wanna be an admin because im very active on the server and i find myself liking the events and i wanna create my own. I also find myself wanting to help others and a way i could help people on the server is by being admin. I would really like to be apart of this community and i feel the next way to get to know more people is to be an admin. I can help be creative and make my own events and i could get myself out there and meet more community members. I havent been on the server for a super long time like some people but i log a lot of hours in the small amount of time ive played. I dont have any view of quitting playing anytime soon ive been really enjoying myself and it would be really fun to be able to more for the community.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a highschool junior and i really enjoy playing games and talking to people. I enjoy meeting and talking to people and the way i do that is through the community really enjoy everyone here. I quiet but funny and if i need to be loud i can be but i perfer to listen and speak after i understand whats going on.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No ive never been staff.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: I have 211:34:28.

• Winner 1
Veteran Admin

+1 The man is really coming through the server! When he first joined I believed would be a minge (Told him myself haha) But has come leaps and bounds and is such a great guy! 

Currently: CG TKL CPT Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

+1 good guy although it sounds like maybe you want to do more of a GM role?

Regardless I see this guy on all the time and he's a great person to be around

Current: | Rancor General Branch Overseer Shaak Ti

Former: Null 6 LT Kom’rk| Rancor Jedi TU Commander Knight Halsey | Rancor Alpha General Master Kit Fisto |Rancor Alpha General Branch Overseer Kit Fisto

GM Leadership

+1 

Veteran Admin

+1

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: 501st Commander | TC Kano | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN