Goose GM Application

Name: goose
SteamID: 76561199511351519
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 
Ghost Company ARC WO Eyeball has played for 534:30:57.
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 10
Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: The reasons I'd like to join the gm team is that I would like to be able to people have the immerse game play we all think of when we first join synergy. Second is that I like to help people take what ideas they have in their head and incorporate it into the game. Third is that I like to take the ideas I have in my head and create stories for the rest of the server to experience.  Forth is that I would like to help people create new trainings that would help others, also help some outdated docs and help bring new and updated ideas to make their battalion to make it more interesting. Last is that I would like to create entertainments and events that were my favorite moments in the clone wars and have others enjoy the clone wars as I did.
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: yes 

Link us to 2 documents. One that is a deployment for the event server and one for a main server event. These will likely be the first events you do as a GM. My main idea for a deployment would be the clone wars story of the blue shadow virus. The first step would be reports of animals and villagers' death from drinking local river water. There would be recon to find the water was contaminated. This would lead to more recon to find that a droid presence was found an outpost nearby. The clones would fight and find a tunnel system and discover Nuvo Vindi the evil scientist funded by the spreadiest to bring back the almost extinct blue shadow virus. Upon his discovery they would learn that he has armed 3 major bomb and would need to be disarmed to prevent the clones and jedi from dying in the tunnels. These bombs would be defended by B1 battle droids and commando droids. Once all droids are eliminated clones would disarm the bomb properly to avoid the bombs detonating. The jedi would peruse the scientist from escaping off world. Once he has be captured and secure, then clones would need to get above ground and fight through heavy droids' presence waiting for them and fight back to extraction laats. Pilots would fly back to Venators and hyperspace back to base.

My idea for an event on the main server would be, civilians would come to base for aid and rations. One of the civilians would be a spy and steal critical information about the republic. after sealing the information, we would take cg to the village to interrogate and locate the spy. Once he has been found we find a terminal that is transmitting the information to the outpost with a satellite occupied by the bounty hunters trying to sell the information to the separatist. The 501st and 212th would have to work together to secure the base in a time frame and secure the data and blow up the satellite. Then bring back the bounty hunter and try both the civilian and bounty hunter for treason against the GAR. Then the senators would determine their fate. 

[ cap-that.com ] Star Wars: Clone Wars 117 Blue Shadow Virus ...Nuvo Vindi - Star Wars WikiImage result for clone wars spyImage result for clone wars mandalorian army

Veteran Admin

+1 interesting ideas

GM Leadership

+1

Edited by Alying
GM Leadership

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Currently: CG TKL CPT Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8