Duck's Game Maker application

Duck

Name:

Duck

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:50121683

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]:

In game !PT says I haven't Played at all. <3 But nah for real I've been here since Server start.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?:

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?:

I feel as though my communication skils are good, but some what lacking at times, however I feel leadership I do just fine in and can manage to lead large groups of people.
Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?:

Inactive. Thats my best friend. But nah for real I should be active once again as I just finished sorting my irl shit(wasn't going to get my credits for 1st semester of school)

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce:

Mother fuckers you already know this one. Ive been working on creating the outline for a one life event in MHB. This one life event would be like how a Raid in WoW/SWTOR would work. You would slowly work through room by room clearing out enemies until you get to a mini boss of a sort, then more enemies then a final boss. The one great thing about this event is it would only require two Event jobs, the rest would just need 2-3 Game makers to spawn NPCS. The thing about this event is that it being one life is that it forces clones to take things more serious instead of running and gunning