CWRP - (Akiva) GM Application Application

Name: Akiva

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:148070111

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 437:29:06

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 10

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: To be able to assist further as a player and be able to host events as neccesary.
I love being an Admin and would love to be a GM, keeping people busy, making dupes, and continuing to help others on the server.
With me not having  a schedule now i can be in game 24/7 practically. I will be huge asset to the GM team. Go staff!! we make this game great every day!

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Link us to 2 documents. One that is a deployment for the event server and one for a main server event. These will likely be the first events you do as a GM:

I am a team player so whatever event the community wants hosted i will do it within reason of course. Im here not for myself but for the community. I just go with the flow of things.

Edited by Akiva
In game steam id update
GM Leadership

I may be blind, but I dont see any links to documents

-1 Need to upload 2 documents 

1 for deployment 

1 for event server 

Please upload and may reconsider 

Current: | Rancor General Branch Overseer Shaak Ti

Former: Null 6 LT Kom’rk| Rancor Jedi TU Commander Knight Halsey | Rancor Alpha General Master Kit Fisto |Rancor Alpha General Branch Overseer Kit Fisto

Veteran Admin

Hey Akiva! 

I know you as Ive worked with you a lot! Unfortunately as people have stated there are no documents link! Until this happens its a -1!

Im hoping you've just forgotten to do it! 

Good luck with the application!

Currently: CG TKL CPT Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

GM Leadership

Unfortunately, your application to become a Game Master has been DENIED.

You are allowed to reapply after 2 WEEKS from this date.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - DENIED