[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Sunny's Staff Application

RP Name:      41st SUPO SFC Sunny

Steam ID32:      STEAM_0:1:762554362

VIP (Y/N):      Yes

Timezone:      Central (CST)

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):    

I want to be an admin because I like to help people. I would really like to be part of the team and assist with name changes and role changes as well. hopefully if I'm good enough i would like to progress far enough in where i can assist in spawning vehicles for others and making dupes. I'm really in it not just for the admin privileges, I'm in for it just to help those that arn't able to get things that they need.  i really like making new friends online so id also see admin as a way to make more friends. i would also like to see the behind the scenes type of thing, like training cadets and stuff, hopefully getting them invested in the server and making a real connection with the battalion they join

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

My name is Sunny, i am a really laid-back guy and i'm on the server pretty much every day. i work hard at my irl and i like to work even harder to help people in anyway i can. my main hobby is to play Garry's mod on synergy and play some other fun games as well. i look forward to being a part of the CW staff team and hope to make more friends. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:     No

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:       287 hours and 13 minutes 

Edited by Sunny

+1 Sunny has a great attitude and would be a good fit for staff.

• Agree 1

Current: CG MED SSGT Spoof | Navy MED MCPO Spoof | Hunter Kravchenko | Jedi Master TGM Spoof
Prior: (2017) 104th MED CPL Spoof | CG MEDL LT Spoof | 501st CSM Spoof | 187th JT 2ndLT Spoof | 21st MED 2ndLT Spoof | (2019) 91st MEDL Lightning squad LTC Spoof | DU MED SGT Spoof | 104th MED SGT Spoof

$ Didn't ask $

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

Hey my guy! 

From what you are wanting to do IE help and spawn, you may be better going for GM! Very similar in what they do but able to hit your target goal quicker for helping the server! 

If not then its a +1! Think youll do some good things in the staff team!

• Agree 1

Currently: CG TKL CPT Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: 501st Commander | TC Kano | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN