Wrench|HAL|Karma's GM App

Name: Karma | HAL | Wrench

SteamID: 76561199165082176

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 700+

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?:

Before I get into why, I must apologize for my last time for being in GM.

I will be honest, I was not responsible and I was not taking my role as GM seriously.

While my first two arrest I will argue were just me being gone from a LOA and getting back to see new rules I was not made aware of. My other was me just being a class clown of sorts.

Which is why when I was on my final strike, I chose it as a wakeup call to resign and give myself time to think about it. I was also burnt out and dealing with some stress. I however will again apologize for my last behavior while on the GM team. In simple terms, I got a bit too silly.

I love GMing, keeping people entertained, making dupes, and trying my best to help.

With my new job and a consistent schedule, I am eager to put in the time to help the GM team!

With the time passed, the new map, and my eagerness to create! I will learn from my mistakes.

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Link us to 2 documents. One that is a deployment for the event server and one for a main server event. These will likely be the first events you do as a GM.

============================================

Normal Event

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M6ifA5-nS5hAvilA-qBGLfx8Jym4TrusJJgRsD0vYyY/edit?usp=sharing

Deployment

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GAO0MkmI3pRWMrj_KDKOLSeMsJMF3gTXV0B0YgCmrP8/edit?usp=sharing

Veteran Admin

+1 

The documents show that you put time and effort into planning. Im glad you have planned for things not to go that way! 

I look forward to hopefully seeing you on the GM team and what you can produce!

• Friendly 1

Currently: CG TKL CPT Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

GM Leadership

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED