The Server

Recently, there has been a lot of great people leaving the server, a lot. It makes me sad to see them go. Just know, that if you are going to leave the server, to those who don't know if they should either leave or stay, do stay, it'll be worth it in the long run, I promise.

Things will get better for the server, there is always pressure when it comes to running a community, and it is now in this time that people are starting to get pushed behind things.

Joah, one of the founders has been working hard, and tends to have the pressure set on him about most of the time, as does Zim, one of the developers, or even the directors, Forseen and Jackson. These fine people work on their own time to put things they believe will not only make things good in the beginning, but in the long run. As an example, Republic Medics were a thing highly voted against, and people may still hate the idea of having them, myself including at the beginning, I've grown to like the idea of a bunch of cheeto thicc boys saving the day. With one idea, comes a bunch of memories, so please remember that this is a video game and at the end of the day, serious rp or not, have fun.

I hope that one day the community can get back together and have the fun it used to have like back in the old Rishi days, although it's unlikely to happen, we can dream.

I ask that the community just takes a second to appreciate what we've all done together, instead of jumping on a wagon and riding away. 

It takes time to achieve greatness.

-Me at 1:43 in the morning because I'm sad to see such great people leave over the petty shit.                                                                 

Edited by Bbstine
  • Agree 2

+1 because if, for whatever reason, you do enjoy this server, by all means stay. 
However, -1, because it ain't about jumping on a wagon. For a lot of us, it's getting pushed over the edge. If the server does ever get better, power to you. But I and others like me just feel it's too far gone. 

Regardless, I love you bbstine. 

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

People are leaving the server because The minge, the Supposed "we listen to the Community" No one really likes change and considering half of the change that was made happened without the Communities Agreement.... RM? No one fucking wanted them

We wanted Batt Medics.  yes RMs are "Lore Friendly" but when has this server been Super Serious... So many people are Resigning because they are tired of this Change that the Community didn't really want. The new Ship YES ITS AMAZING 

Pilots... Medics... Classes getting removed. Changes being made that no one really wants?? It makes people not wanna play. 

Bbstine you are one of my Greatest Friends on this server so don't think when I put this on here don't take it as an offense

Honestly It shouldn't come to a surprise to the Higher up admins/Owners/Directors why people are Resigning 

Edited by 41st GC MED SGM Wolf

I miss the Kachiro days... even physcologically. We were out in the sun, went out fishing, camping, seeing the green grass and blue sky. It just felt nice and everyone was having a good time, like if it were the neighborhood everyone knew each other in.

One of the darker times in Synergy was when a good chunk of the community knew a certain someone was a powerplayer, or at least that's what I would hear from too many people, and just that happening in our midst made people shun & gasp, early in the stages of our community. Now the term is thrown around everyday, multiple people doing it and almost feel like a Civil War is breaking out from all the hate and dram thrown at each other.

-Me at 2:25 AM after having to witness something terrible happen to great guy and all I could do was sit back and question if this is what the server is coming to.

Edited by Zyner
  • Agree 3
12 hours ago, Zyner said:

One of the darker times in Synergy was when a good chunk of the community knew a certain someone was a powerplayer, or at least that's what I would hear from too many people, and just that happening in our midst made people shun & gasp, early in the stages of our community. Now the term is thrown around everyday, multiple people doing it and almost feel like a Civil War is breaking out from all the hate and dram thrown at each other.

If people are powerplaying in a video game you gotta wonder how much they've got going on

Is pretty sad to see

I see it this way @everyone has a responsibility to speak up when/if they see something that seems unproductive for what we have been building here on Synergy. I hope you all take the time to analyze what it is you are looking for in a gaming environment, put in a topic to be discussed. I would hope all of us put in some word to staff when we see someone we think is doing a good or bad job.

Just my two cents.