[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Egert Staff Re-Application

RP Name: Egert

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:171624266

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: GMT+2 / EEST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I  had left the staff team previously due to not having enough free time previously and not wanting to keep my staff role and GMO role without doing much.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I had gotten a passion again to play the server again so I thought why not also re-applying for staff again. I really had fun making enjoyable events for everyone and making the server even a little bit enjoyable for some if I did. I wanna test making events again on this new map and see what it is like. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I think it went well. My activity and workload with events were good, winning GM and Staff of the week every or every other week for a couple months. I hope I do the same as I had before and make enjoyable scenarios for the server again.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Veteran Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

Head Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: BCMD Cody (FIRST IRISH & WELSH CODY)
Former Waxer | Former Boil | Former Wyler