Drayyen's resignation

@Jenko TENDERIZE THE MEAT. I love you fam. 
@Arcantus Best Bly. Your roasts were glorious and I follow in your footsteps. 
@Captin_Blackfire I'll date you, you absolute stud. 
@Esitt An amazing friend and one of the people that kept me here for so long. 
@Mocaris No matter what ANYONE says. You are an awesome Aayla and an awesome Overseer. 

@Washington Best regimental. No question. Good friend. Love you. 
@MrMan Night squadron. Back in the good old days, one of my two boys.
@GhosTz_AsSaSsINz Night squadron. Back in the good old days, the other one of the two boys. But more active than MrMan, rip. 
@Oshava Not sure if you're still here. But dope SC commander. Tell Bumblebee I said hey (I can't tag him) and he's my favorite.

@Korm One of the people actually making Null good. A good friend as well, love ya. 

@Scribbles MERP MERP, SERG SERG. You're amazing.

@Woody *Smacks lips* Boi. Love ya. 

327th, as a whole. It was so hard to make a decision. Prior to today, I was going to take up the mantle of Bly and make the new age of 327th. But we must let the past die - kill it, if we have to. Long like the 327th and it's been an awesome 3 and a half months. 

Now, for some roasts.

@Fours Fuck you, you're a cunt.  I just hate you. 

@Nix My only interaction with you was you calling me a fucking moron and me getting false-ar'd for calling you out on it. Take a hike. 

Tags no longer working, but Panda - You act like hot shit but you have a chip on your shoulder and none of us take you seriously.

Edited by Drayyen
In light of recent events, removed some roasting.
  • Agree 3
  • Disagree 3
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

O7 man same with arcantus very few interactions but you always made me laugh espcially that riot outside rc tryouts xD I was dying of laughter im gonna miss u man gl with whatever your gonna do

Developer

Maybe the torment of you following me calling me a furfag will finally end :]

u were a gud dude

• Agree 1
  • Founder
Founder

SO I DIDNT KNOW YOU HAD POSTED THIS

UHM

UHM

MR DRAYYEEEEEEENNN DO NOT LEAVE US B