Senator Hutt's Demise

• System

Name: Hunter

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:207032107

Who helped (If applicable): Juggernaut, Dirty Dan, Joyboy, Thai, Clutch

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): A Senator was captured by Deathwatch and was about to be sold to the CIS. CF99 was sent in to attempt retrieval but was met with too much push back so republic command asked CF99 to call upon the main base for help. When they arrived they found the Senator set up with a deadmans switch connected to the deathwatch captain. Things got out of hand and the senator died.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

3/4/3 Just kinda sucked how the rest of the server not participating in the hostage stuff was kinda just forgotten about and just had droids spawned for them. also very annoying when the rp for boarding is simply just ignored

Current: CG DSO LT Rys

Previously: 2ndAC [S] 212th WO SUPL Oddball

spacer.png

Just now, WideTurtle said:

3/4/3 Just kinda sucked how the rest of the server not participating in the hostage stuff was kinda just forgotten about and just had droids spawned for them. also very annoying when the rp for boarding is simply just ignored

I noticed you said something about it in OOC. No boarding tickets were made so we were unaware of what was done with boarding. Apologies.

• Disagree 1

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

2-3-5

Ignoring tickets from 3 separate people and no communication when responding to said ticket. I saw you said that you didn't see it but we collectively sent about 12 messages in staff chat and you just said you saw it in ooc. If you want to send a message please tell us with words, different GMs work differently we're not mind readers. Munis were made invincible they just spawned droids when we attempted to destroy it AFTER boarding, we didn't have mechanized units and they did, multiple troopers were crushed by pods while setting RBCs, etc. Long story short, felt like I was playing legos with my younger sibling. On top of all of this, the server tick was great meaning we absolutely could've had vehicles. 

• Disagree 1
4 minutes ago, CommunistBeaver said:

2-3-5

Ignoring tickets from 3 separate people and no communication when responding to said ticket. I saw you said that you didn't see it but we collectively sent about 12 messages in staff chat and you just said you saw it in ooc. If you want to send a message please tell us with words, different GMs work differently we're not mind readers. Munis were made invincible they just spawned droids when we attempted to destroy it AFTER boarding, we didn't have mechanized units and they did, multiple troopers were crushed by pods while setting RBCs, etc. Long story short, felt like I was playing legos with my younger sibling. On top of all of this, the server tick was great meaning we absolutely could've had vehicles. 

Again I wasnt ignoring tickets, I literally didnt see ANY tickets about boarding. Apologies if they were missed. We threw in some vehicles attacking just to keep you guys from taking the base in 5 minutes. When people asked for vehicles is when the server tic was really bad. Had alot of people actively playing. I only saw you guys talk about boarding in OOC before we switched maps. Again, apologies for missing it. I always try to include 2ndAC in my events. This was just missed.

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif