Zyner

Name:

Zyner

Who helped (If applicable):

Square

Event Name:

C-9979 Takedown

Summary of the story:

High Command sent communications to Naval on a small mission for our Venator, C-9979 Crafts were tracked to be headed into Naboo. Our goal was to cut them off through Hyperspace and engage them at Naboo's atmosphere and prevent any CIS forces from deploying. Naval engaged the Hyperdrive and once arrived two C-9979 Crafts were spotted. Naval fired at the crafts and disabled them, allowing for Troops to embark on LAATs and fly to them, eliminating the forces in between and planting explosives to blow the crafts. Whilst this was happening, Naval was unaware of a third C-9979 Craft which was scanned to be directly underneath, navigating itself towards a Hangar Bay and blowing it open to deploy its units onto the ship. CIS Forces crowded into the Starboard Hangar. While GM planted charges on the first two Crafts, the third began deploying into the Starboard Hangar after blowing it open. GM moved to the third after confirmation on detonation of previous Crafts as called, but once arrived the third Craft moved over the Skygate and crashed - knowing they were going to be bombed and began deploying units into the MHB before blowing up. Troops held off at the MHB while GM confirmed detonation and stopped the 3rd Craft.

What was the result of the event?:

GM blew up the Crafts & troops held off the MHB & Starboard Hangar

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event:

Shoot 'em up, but with a twist where it's us attacking them rather than us getting attacked.

Edited by Zyner

Positives: Defiantly an interesting event idea and good use of the sky gate to spawn in troopers in MHB.

Negatives: As I was part of the 41st, I did nit get any action because I was stained in ATC.

Improvements: Try and remember there are people who are going to be all over the ship and try ad give every battalion some action.

Overall: +1