[ACCEPTED] Wheezys Staff RE-Application

Wheezy

RP Name: Wheezy

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:106026873

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank? Senior Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?  no

Why did you leave the staff team?  I was burnt out of Gmod in general and had personal problems in my life that had to be addressed and had to put my all into those situations that occurred.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I miss interacting with players helping them with events/encounters/patrols ETC..... I was always one for helping people and making their day. during my time being back here I feel like I want to step deeper into the community by taking the time to make sure this community is happy and thriving. Helping people is my thing it's what I want to do as a career any way possible.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum):  It was an amazing experience for me I believe it went pretty well I was active doing events/encounters and had a good ticket count from what I recall. I loved my time as staff like I said I love to help people and make their day. Always enjoyed making the events and helping out back then.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices? Yes

Veteran Admin

+1

• Pay Respect 1
GM Leadership

+1

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png