[GM] Application (apenguinking)

SteamID: 76561198402147842

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]:i think around  200
give me a min so i can make the google slides of the events

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?" i wold think i have a 5 as theres a lot i still shold learn but im not lost in the dark as ill spend time learning characters and lore.

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: i want to make fun events for every one to injoy, learn how to be a better gm as i can always improve and jest to have fun.

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?:yes

base event:https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1O64oXmtDfNx8EKEtcg1ryjbv2uvWUKyLT41cpEKw0BA/edit#slide=id.p

Side event: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1dunZQE2wewWddVk63-X800lpoB1IBl75xt-JHnOITYo/edit?usp=sharing

this doc is bare bones as i cant tell who will be playing what people will do and so forth but it is the plan of over all (pluss i dont know how to make mine as cool as others but i think it gives good info of the event)

I see no effort in the documents posted and your responses are 1 sentence. barely scraping by and answering the questions. 

I think if you edit to add some more meat to your general application and then maybe slightly adjust the documents i'd be inclined to change to a +1. There's lots of simple grammatical mistakes and spelling, and there really is no story line for the shown events. theyre pretty much the same story in different places.

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

I want to try to be constructive and not rude... But dude, I don't even feel like you tried.

Your application lacks any enthusiasm. I don't walk away feeling like you actually want this. You haven't even put in the effort to fix your grammar or spelling mistakes. The forums shows you misspellings with a red, squiggly underline. All you have to do is right click them. I realize this isn't a college English class, but if you can't put the effort into the application I don't see how you'll put any effort into the events.

Your event documents lack just as much enthusiasm. In your application you stated directly that you made these on the fly. They've got no effort, consideration, or love put into them. The only difference between these events, and a post-it-note that has "shoot-em-up x2" written on it, is the event jobs that have no real purpose other than being killed at the end.

You can do better. These mistakes are all fixable, but this isn't a good first impression. I'd love to see you go through and fix your application mistakes, take some real time and effort to design 2 events, and resubmit the application.

• Informative 1

Current: Navy RDC SCPO Greg
Former: GM DD MEDL MAJ Jedi Chief Instructor, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Jocatsa Nu, Barris offee Jar Jar Binks

Unfortunately, your application to become a Game Master has been DENIED.

You are allowed to reapply after 2 WEEKS from this date.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png