[DENIED] CWRP - Jaxx Staff Application

jaxx

RP Name: Navy MED PO2 Bob/ Green Company MEDO SSG Jaxx/ Militia PVT Ragnar

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:440395152

VIP (Y/N):

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): 

Well, there are plenty of reasons why I want to be an administrator. Firstly, I enjoy roleplaying on Synergy and have a genuine fondness for the community. Secondly, it appears to be an enjoyable responsibility, aiding fellow members of the community. Another motivation for pursuing an administrator role is the observation that during my usual server hours, there is often a shortage of available staff. Additionally, I am eager to contribute to ensuring that individuals who violate the rules face appropriate consequences. Moreover, I aspire to assist others with their server-related issues whenever necessary. Lastly, I want to express that part of my motivation to become staff is to guide new players, aiming to convince them that our server is enjoyable, thereby discouraging them from engaging in disruptive behavior after receiving training. I also plan to join the gamemaster team in the future but wanted to join staff first to get a feel for things. I would also like to add that I would help my battalion and other battalions to do as much training as we can do, as it would bring more RP to the server.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): 

My name is Jaxx. I'm from Florida, and I'm 18 years old, currently a senior in high school. I plan to join the United States Coast Guard once I graduate this upcoming May. I enjoy sports like baseball and football, and I also have three dogs: a German Shepherd named Zoey, a Beagle named Peanut, and a Chihuahua named Milo. In my free time, I like to play video games and watch movies. Currently, my favorite video game is Helldivers 2.

Do you have any previous staff experience? 
Yes, I do. I have experience as staff on another server where I held the rank of Elite Admin, which is equivalent to a veteran admin on Synergy. Additionally, I served as a Game Master Officer on that server. However, I must admit that my GMod skills might be a bit rusty since those positions were over 2 years ago.

Yes, I do. I have experience as staff on another server where I held the rank of Elite Admin, which is equivalent to a veteran admin on Synergy. Additionally, I served as a Game Master Officer on that server. However, I must admit that my GMod skills might be a bit rusty since those positions were over 2 years ago.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 75 

Edited by jaxx

+1  seems solid enough to me

• Friendly 1

Current: CG MED SSGT Spoof | Navy MED MCPO Spoof | Hunter Kravchenko | Jedi Master TGM Spoof
Prior: (2017) 104th MED CPL Spoof | CG MEDL LT Spoof | 501st CSM Spoof | 187th JT 2ndLT Spoof | 21st MED 2ndLT Spoof | (2019) 91st MEDL Lightning squad LTC Spoof | DU MED SGT Spoof | 104th MED SGT Spoof

$ Didn't ask $

spacer.png

+1 welcome back

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Veteran Admin+.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png