Posioned Nececities

• System

Name: Wooley

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:223537785

Who helped (If applicable): STEAM_0:0:9350725 (Zen) STEAM_0:0:146600285 (Kaiser) STEAM_0:1:530398496 (Lilj) STEAM_0:0:83133451 (ThaiNi) STEAM_0:0:460266946 (Ivy)

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xmlQtUXjQtF5Aj6Zrh6HZTYMNdWSLrIH1yv3KUAyxtE/edit

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): CIS have poisoned Jakkus water supply and have committed a hostile take-over of their people. Your job is to eliminate all hostile forces and relieve the city with its poisoned water supply. You will have to transport the water to the city with you without being damaged. Rules of Engagement are enacted.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

2/3/2
I gotta be honest... It wasn't great. There was effort, but it was too long, the comms RP was kinda cringe, and the server was unbearably laggy.

Genuinely though, I do appreciate the effort. I just feel like there needed to be more... Direction and planning.

Edited by GregWasTaken

Hey there! I'm Greg!

5/5/4 

Only shitty part WAS THOSE FUCKING DOORS, but beautiful event Gator. Loved the rp and action, loved also taking Ivy hostage as that fat fucking spider. 

Current: 212th Ghost Company XO REGA MAJ Waxer Senior Admin

Former: 212th ARF SGT

2/3/2

Gameplay at the start was fine didnt mind it but once we got to the caves it was pretty shit. Way too dark and what ever that smoke was near the caves was just not needed. Caves was pitch black in there noone knew what they were shooting at multiple people were Tked due to us not having any sense of direction of where the droids were shooting from just was not thought out at all for the caves.

I can see some of the care and effort was fine but the Helpers to me was out of control a few times such as bombarding a spawn point for no fucking reason at all. To spawn in and die to a bombardment immediately is pretty fuckin annoying. just have better control over ur helpers. Also I get what ur trying to do with events but to me it was just another shootemup and capture event. Why not create a story or you have the ability to do so. Think it out more add more to the story.

Performance was fine at first but once we got into that smoke near the caves it just shit itself and in the caves as well. Maybe spawn less droids idk. I understand that u cant control most of it due to the amount of players on and such but you should at least try to account for that.

Anyways like I said I understand the concept but the execution of the event could have been better. I also want to say that im simply giving you input. I understand this may seem a bit harsh but I give my criticism straight to the point. If you have any questions or concerns about what I said please feel free to contact me directly thru discord or teamspeak.

• Dumb 1