[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Pax Staff Application

RP Name: CG SUPO SGT Pax

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:642768792 | 76561199245803313

VIP (Y/N): N

Timezone: GMT+1

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to become an admistrator to be able to help players with casual tasks (ie.: need a tank or laat for a patrol), I also wish to help people by answering their tickets, general questions or anything I can help with. I also want to be known for helping people on the server, not for just being a casual player in game. I also want to be apart of something new, as I never been apart of administration team on a GMod server, and wanna experience it. I hope I can learn more, and add more to my experiences with this. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm Pax, a student learning forestry from Hungary; I'm 15 as listed before, I like GMod hence why I bought it. I came to Synergy Roleplay the very first day when I got GMod which is January 1st, 2024. I saw Synergy Roleplay from Pixelcat's videos, although I enjoy his content, I never want to or will minge/troll, I just want to play and enjoy some funny moments that only happen in Star Wars RP.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Not on GMod, but on FiveM, GTA SA and Unturned. I was a Senior Administrator for Crimson RP on Unturned, Senior Administrator for Delta Semi-RP, Server & Staff Manager on Delta Life Roleplay, Administrator on a closed Hungarian RP server, and an operator on FlyMTA.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 100+ hours, most of my time on GMod went into playing Synergy Roleplay.

Former Coruscant Guard Regimental Officer Sergeant Major Pax | Naval Crewman Apprentice Pax | Hunter Doom | Former Admin

"Sir, it's illegal to drop kick that child!"

Veteran Admin

+1

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png