[ACCEPTED] WARLOCK STAFF APPLICATION

RP Name: WARLOCK

Steam ID32: 76561198321255608

VIP (Y/N):  YES

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator: I wish to become an admin to help better the community and help better the server. I have come to notice being an admin is very important to the server's health and well-being and I feel I can help make the server better and take the load off of other admins as well.  I am a very active member of the community i would like to think that being an admin would help me better train and help others do things within the community. I would always volunteer to help with events or take any sort of ticket I would be able to accept. I would always work with others on their projects as well to help give others the best gaming experience on synergy possible. I also would like to help mitigate and control the people who join the server just to ruin other's fun. 

Tell us a little about yourself: I have been part of Synergy since late October 2023. I am a huge Star Wars fan as well as other SCI-Fi genres like Warhammer 40K and Mass Effect. I am also an avid Dungeons and Dragons player and I love to make worlds for others to play through and enjoy.  My biggest hobbies are gaming, model building, and outdoor activities such as kayaking, fishing, hiking, and skydiving.  I have spent the last five years of my life traveling the world and seeing new cultures and experiences. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: no I do not sadly 

How many hours of in-game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:  425 HOURS as of this application 

Edited by YeOldeWarlock
Veteran Admin

+1

Current: 501st BCMD Rex | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

Veteran Admin

+1 hes cute

• Agree 1
On 2/4/2024 at 10:55 AM, Underpaidstaff said:

+1 hes cute

Thats crazy

+1 thought, looks good

Current: 212th Ghost Company Lead MAJ Wooley

Former: Ahsoka Tano, 501st WO, 212th REGA, 212th ARCO, 212th SUPL x3

Commander of Wooley Company

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

+1

+1 really good guy. Would make a great addition to the team

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

• 2 weeks later...