[Denied] Ban appeal

Name: flenderson
Steam ID: 76561198978350232 STEAN_0:0:509042252
Ban Reason: player harrassment 
Date of Ban: 1/21/2024
Length of Ban: 5 days
Staff Member(s) Involved: STEAM_0:0:146600285
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: this guy called me a “f****t so I told him “fuck off you scum of the earth” or something. Not to mention he just false arrested my friend so he was upset when I told him I was gonna report him.
Evidence to support your claims: I Dont have any clips but you can talk to xaze. I'm a long time player and I've added a lot to the community. Ask anyone about the name flenderson and they'll mark me as immortal. 

• Winner 1

This guy basically made Synergy what it is today… Unban him. 

Anyways @KaiserNeiner (I see you are the person who banned him) what exactly was the harassment here? I don’t see how telling someone to fuck off on its own is bannable when people can get away with saying the n word on intercom, but maybe that’s just me or some information is missing here.

Anybody have clips of what happened?

:redalarmed:

Edited by Glory22
  • Dumb 2

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

That's going to be a -1 from me Chief. You RDM'd multiple people including myself and you had NITRP. Also Also its only 5 days 

• Informative 1

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

Head Admin
1 hour ago, Glory22 said:

This guy basically made Synergy what it is today… Unban him. 

Anyways @KaiserNeiner (I see you are the person who banned him) what exactly was the harassment here? I don’t see how telling someone to fuck off on its own is bannable when people can get away with saying the n word on intercom, but maybe that’s just me or some information is missing here.

Anybody have clips of what happened?

:redalarmed:

Would've been a day for NITRP after his arrests last night, was upped to Harrasment based on what he said towards newer staff members upon his "sit". Multiple reports in staff chat from staff members talking about his targeted harassment as well, along with harrassment and arrests from other CT's he as associating with. 

"Fuck off you scum of the earth" was not the only thing that was said, however I can't recall what the exact words were. 

I standby the ban, but @flenderson if you have any actual proof of what the other guy said I would change my mind, especially because the alleged individual was a staff member. 

Edited by KaiserNeiner
tagged the other guy
  • Informative 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

4 hours ago, KaiserNeiner said:

Would've been a day for NITRP after his arrests last night, was upped to Harrasment based on what he said towards newer staff members upon his "sit". Multiple reports in staff chat from staff members talking about his targeted harassment as well, along with harrassment and arrests from other CT's he as associating with. 

"Fuck off you scum of the earth" was not the only thing that was said, however I can't recall what the exact words were. 

I standby the ban, but @flenderson if you have any actual proof of what the other guy said I would change my mind, especially because the alleged individual was a staff member. 

Thank you for the additional information and context that was missing. I did not know the other reasons as they weren't listed in ban website. I'd just wait out your ban Mr. flenderson and be more careful to follow the rules next time.
 :peeposalute:

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

• Director
Director

Unfortunately your ban appeal has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or any HA+.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO BAN APPEALS - DENIED

Edited by gohn
  • Winner 1