Chips Report.

RP Name: Spoof

Steam ID: 76561198249622792

Staff member you are reporting: Chips

Staff Members Steam ID (If applicable): 76561199389455988

Staff Members Wrong-Doing: Turbo lasered Hunter Giggly during a late night DB

Explain the situation: Hunter giggly was just standing like normal and chips asked if the other cg members could step away from him and then turbo lasered him. Yet when someone else kills Giggly by Fists swep in a non serious situation aswell 5 minutes later cuz he is a RDM baiter they immediately get arrested. clear admin and CG abuse.

Current: CG MED SSGT Spoof | Navy MED MCPO Spoof | Hunter Kravchenko | Jedi Master TGM Spoof
Prior: (2017) 104th MED CPL Spoof | CG MEDL LT Spoof | 501st CSM Spoof | 187th JT 2ndLT Spoof | 21st MED 2ndLT Spoof | (2019) 91st MEDL Lightning squad LTC Spoof | DU MED SGT Spoof | 104th MED SGT Spoof

$ Didn't ask $

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Arroyo said:

We are going to need more context to this. Do you have any video of this situation?

Also going to @CG-Chips for his side of the story before making a vote. 

Unless I am absolutely tripping im pretty sure that there isnt any sort of “vote” in a staff report

Current: Havoc ARC Overseer / Rancor MAJ  

Ex: Alpha-22 Aven Sage Manager

spacer.png

13 hours ago, Spoof said:

RP Name: Spoof

Steam ID: 76561198249622792

Staff member you are reporting: Chips

Staff Members Steam ID (If applicable): 76561199389455988

Staff Members Wrong-Doing: Turbo lasered Hunter Giggly during a late night DB

Explain the situation: Hunter giggly was just standing like normal and chips asked if the other cg members could step away from him and then turbo lasered him. Yet when someone else kills Giggly by Fists swep in a non serious situation aswell 5 minutes later cuz he is a RDM baiter they immediately get arrested. clear admin and CG abuse.

"Yet when someone else kills Giggly" Where you not the one to kill him? Also if Giggly was RDM baiting did you contact a CG to handle it? Also did you call a RAOS on Chips for RDM with supporting clips/kill logs? I'm just concerned you didn't have a problem with Giggly getting turbo lasered until you got arrested for killing him.

Edited by Tide

Current: CG CPT, Document Wizard, and Overall Goofball.

Former: Idiot, Dum Dum, and Jackass.

I would like to apologize if my actions seemed as biased or abusive it was late at night and it seemed as if everyone was having fun I hadn't called debrief to start yet and was still in the CIS name and admin mode. If you feel like i have been unfair then i will take whatever comes my way.

Edit- Thank you for your feedback it always helps as i want to make this server more fun for everyone.

Edited by CG-Chips
felt it needed more

CG MAJOR, Currently Dead, Looking for Crackers.....

• Director
Director

Report has been acknowledged and will be handled

// LOCKED
// MOVED COMPLETED REPORTS

CONTACT ME OR A HA+ FOR MORE INFORMATION

Edited by gohn