[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Karl's Staff Application

RP Name: Karl

Steam ID:  76561199061314586

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I've been playing this server for close to 6 months now, I personally enjoy majority of my time on this server and would love to start assisting the staff team any way I can. A great quality I posses is my activity. Another reason of why I would like to become staff is to eventually make quest one day, I've used this quest system before and I do quite enjoy making quest on it. Following this I understand people do enjoy new quest when there added and I believe the quest team could use more members who can frequently make new quest. I have been playing for quite awhile now and understand staff's responsibility and understand it's not something to take lightly. I understand this issue has been somewhat fixed, but I do know awhile back there was an issue of staff not meeting there quotas and resigning because of it, and overall would like to assist and remove this issue. Personally being a staff has generally been something I've always enjoyed on other servers and is a great way for me to gain more task and responsibility within the server. I am currently a 501st Major and have spent a lot of time working my way up to this position and wouldn't do anything to risk losing it.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am 16 Years old, and typically spend a decent chunk of my free time on synergy. This entire time I have always tried to keep a good outlook on myself and maintain a quality image. When I'm not on synergy I'm typically hanging out with friends or doing something productive for once or just playing other games. I do have a decent chunk of time during the day as I am homeschooled and don't need to be gone too long during the day.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:  Senior admin and Community Manager for Atlantis Networks Twice, Atlas Networks Admin.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 1490:28:31

Veteran Admin

+1 Karl is a great guy and has good intentions, good luck my friend!

Current: 501st BCMD Rex | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

Veteran Admin

+1

Veteran Admin

+1

10/10 would KARRLLLLLL again

+1 I don’t know why people are +1ing it because you have great leadership, this is a staff application. But other than that, I honestly believe this is the best application on the block currently. I know I’m going to see great things from you. With an application like this you’re probably going to get accepted.

Current: Admin, 41st Improcco Company XO REGL CPT Tenn, Navy ENS CAO
Former: NOTHING 41ST IS THE BEST

image.png?ex=65f6b104&is=65e43c04&hm=16761edc30d70b22d5aea4dd4038f308d8ed7f97bd3154248ab2f675ad1234fb&=

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED