Sector 2 Patrol

Name: Brooklyn

Who helped (If applicable): N/A

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):  N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): There was another droid attack on the wookies

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: N/A

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Veteran Admin

5/5/5 super intense and awesome action. 

Current: Yoda

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter 

5/5/5 lets make sure we're rping to the best of our ability, I like the fact that you included the broken ATTE but your useless null never repaired it

Edited by Marshh

Hi, I'm Marsh, I'm 19, I work at Disney Land as a Mickey Mouse Actor and get paid minimum wage. My mother kicked me out the house so I live with my Grandma. Hit me up on discord for some gaming times!

A 4/4/5 rating for an event may indicate high marks for preplanning, care, and effort. This suggests that meticulous planning was evident, a considerable level of care was invested, and substantial effort was dedicated to organizing and executing the event, resulting in an overall positive assessment.