[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Debitor´s Staff Application

RP Name: Dire Squad ARFL LT Sprint | Death Korps Leader Hunter Debitor

Steam ID: 76561198798949812

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: CET | UTC +1

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to become part of the Staff team to get even more active staff members on the server. I want to help the server and the staff team to reduce the players waiting time for tickets to be responded to. I also want to help new people that joined by showing them how the server works and answer all question there are coming up, due to it being a bit overwhelming joining a rp server for the first time. I really love the server and spending time with the people on it, but due to the fact that most admins are on during EST fitting times I want to help the EU players being able to get on during their timezones and still have more admins on that could help them. I am very comitted to the server and want to help improving it and the community as much as I can. I think I would be a great gain for the staff team and hope everyone thinks the same way,

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I have played on multiple Star Wars RP server and I have to say Synergy is for me the best one around. I love the community and want to help as much as possible. That´s why I created the clan on my BH to come more together with people and have more rp possibilities, the clan is pretty new but I think we made our stand on the server and showed what is possible with the right dedication. I am pretty active and try to be everyday on the server for atleast some hours since I joined it end August.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No, but I would like to achieve this.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 399h

Current:
Dire Squad Lead ARFL MAJ Sprint | Death Korps Leader Hunter Krampus | Senate Guard CPL Krampus | Jedi Padawan Malian

Former:
104th ARFO | 104th Jedi Padawan Duelist Debitor | Death Korps Leader Hunter Debitor | Navy RDC PO2 Krampus Navy MED CPO Debitor

Veteran Admin

+1

Current: 501st BCMD Rex | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED