[ACCEPTED] Hysterical's Questmaster Application

Veteran Admin

Name: Hysterical
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:117159475
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 3148hrs
Timezone: CST
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 7
Why do you want to join the Quest team?: I would like to expand on the questing for the server. I enjoy the quests that are available, however there is room for so much more. I am very creative when it comes to events and would like to expand that to everyone at any given time.
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes
Do you understand that you will be given a quota and assignments and failure to meet these can result in removal from the program?: Yes

+1

Man's came back after I left, I see how it is.

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

• 2 weeks later...
Head Admin

what are some ideas you can bring to the table for the quest team? What faction would you prefer to work with?

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

Veteran Admin
8 hours ago, KaiserNeiner said:

what are some ideas you can bring to the table for the quest team? What faction would you prefer to work with?

Right now I think Jedi are lacking really bad when it comes to their quests. There are only 3 for Jedi which includes a 4 hour afk quest. One of them is super short and the other one is kinda long especially taking into account that new Jedi use that quest without any force powers. When it comes to ideas I have both rp focused ideas i.e scouting for CIS presents and responding to base radio waves, or action quests that encourage the player to track something and seek it out. I would go into more detail when it comes to this but I would like to make these ideas as much as a surprise as possible. As for your question on which one I would prefer to work with, honestly I would like to work with all of them if at all possible!

Head Admin
39 minutes ago, Hysterical said:

Right now I think Jedi are lacking really bad when it comes to their quests. There are only 3 for Jedi which includes a 4 hour afk quest. One of them is super short and the other one is kinda long especially taking into account that new Jedi use that quest without any force powers. When it comes to ideas I have both rp focused ideas i.e scouting for CIS presents and responding to base radio waves, or action quests that encourage the player to track something and seek it out. I would go into more detail when it comes to this but I would like to make these ideas as much as a surprise as possible. As for your question on which one I would prefer to work with, honestly I would like to work with all of them if at all possible!

so this is a decent answer, but do you think Jedi *need* another quest to get xp from? are people progressing too fast when it comes to getting xp from current quests?

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

5 hours ago, KaiserNeiner said:

so this is a decent answer, but do you think Jedi *need* another quest to get xp from? are people progressing too fast when it comes to getting xp from current quests?

So in my personal experience, going from lvl 0 to lvl 100 takes roughly a month and a half and that is taking all the quests every day. When you say progressing to fast I don't see how a personal setup for your saber and skills is an issue. It enhances your personal experience and especially makes it easier for newer jedi to progress not only through sparring but also in developing their skills. Admittingly Jedi are already better than clones, when it comes to speed, jumping, ect. however if you look at most of the events on the server clones have priority on about 85% of the events and newer Jedi just get melted and are discouraged from even participating in said events. If newer Jedi can level up slightly quicker you would have way more Jedi participating in the events and helping the clones even more. If I didnt understand your question feel free to let me know. 

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact the QUEST LEAD to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO QM APPLICATIONS - PENDING