Spider's Unban Request

RP Name: 212th HVYT SPC Spider
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:204488655
Date of Ban: TS, 1/5/2018, Clone Wars Game, 1/5/2018
Length of Ban: Both Perm
Offense: THe only thing I did wrong was RDM someone, which I will admit to. The ban reason was "Minge, Batt Hopping, FailRP, and RDM" Nothing to support mingey behavior, I left all my battlions with permission, and nothing to support failrp.
Banned By: Baxter
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: It should be shortened because of the complete lack of evidence for all reason besides RDM. I believe it should only be banned for at most 2 days as it was only one RDM offense of one person. There is no evidence I battlion hopped, frped or minged.
Evidence to support your claims: None for me besides admitting to the RDM.

-1 Considering not only did you state to me (an Admin) that you were going to try to avoid getting blacklisted from all battalions for 7 days by changing your name but also calling Joah and Baxter a N word with the Hard ER. Then having no intent to RP considering you think its funny to jump on peoples heads, disrespect COs.... and of course RDM because you respawned and Gunned downed a 212th PVT 

I'll give my 2 cents on this, and why I did what I did.

I get spam messaged by you on TS to come talk to you, I was busy talking to Taytay about important things so that's why it took so long.

I come down to the TS channel and you begin telling me who you are, and I INSTANTLY remember who you are. I have PTSD from your time in GM on IFN, where you are, to this day, still Perma-Blacklisted for various reason, which has since been changed. But at the time, at least two of the reasons was Minging and Self-Promoting. I let you finish what you are saying, and go my way back to Taytay.

I proceed to try and tell the highest 41st at the time about you and warn them that you have a history of minging. The specific 41st that I spoke to was @41st GC MED SGM Wolf. He gave me the same story stated above, and I took it into consideration. He also said the reason you were kicked was because of an incident where you were standing on people's head screaming 'Allahu Akbar'. Then, @TayTay proceeds to tell me that he dealt with you today/yesterday about an RDM ticket because you took damage from a baton, in where you called him a 'retard' and an 'autistic monkey'. Of course, he kicked you for Staff Disrespect.  You have been in 41st, 327th, ST, RANCOR, and 212th, probably more, over the past 2 days. While you MIGHT have had permission from all of those Battalion Commanders, I find it hard to believe. I went to @Forseen to get his opinion on the situation, and Perma Ban was brought up. I wasn't initially going to do it, so I decided to spectate you and see if you were going to do anything mingy. Literally 2 minutes after I start spectating you, I see you jump off a railing, die, respawn in 212th bunks, and kill a helpless 212th Private. Even IF he asked you to, it's RDM regardless. That situation alone gave me proof that you are guilty of Minging, FailRP, and RDM.

One of the other Head Admins ( @Koval, @Oxen, @Freck, @Rush Cat ) can handle this if they want, as I am the one being reported.

• Agree 2
20 minutes ago, Baxter said:

Then, @TayTay proceeds to tell me that he dealt with you today/yesterday about an RDM ticket because you took damage from a baton, in where you called him a 'retard' and an 'autistic monkey'. Of course, he kicked you for Staff Disrespect.  You have been in 41st, 327th, ST, RANCOR, and 212th, probably more, over the past 2 days.

This is correct

I concur with @Baxter with this decision. Your history on this server and your INABILITY to understand the nature of Synergy (RULES and Roleplay) indicates you are not mature enough to handle your own affairs in game to the level required to play on this server.

I am usually one to give another chance after a very deep conversation with people, however, I am deeply concerned it would have no lasting effect in your case.

As the other Forum Mods put it @Baxter and @Oxen of your history with this server isn't so great, yes, you may own up to your fault but sometimes that doesn't change the situation. I seen you yesterday repeatedly bashing people in OOC and when told to stop you still continued. You have no respect towards others and only want to do what you want, therefore I am sticking with the others.

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

I am looking into this. However currently its not looking good for you if I am being completely honest. Breaking a variety of Server Rules. MULTIPLE TIMES. Is not allowed, and a PermaBan  stops you from doing this. I will get back to you ASAP

British

Regardless of the outcome of this PERMA BAN, his application to STAFF was denied to the responses above and within his own request thread.

Staff we need is not someone we have to question their maturity (not to be confused with age).