Marx's Apology

XarM

RP Name: Marx

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:121967776

Date of Bans: Forums: 1/1/18 TeamSpeak: N/A (1/2 or 1/3)

Length of Bans: Both were Permanent

Offense: Forums: I do not feel comfortable putting here what I said as if you saw my goodbye post before it got taken down you would already know. Joah knows what I said and if you would like to know please kindly ask him and he will distribute that information as he feels necessary. I'm not sure as to the exact reason I got banned of the TeamSpeak but I do believe it has something to do with what I said on the forums. Forseen said "Goodbye" and then permanently banned me. 

Banned By: Forums: Joah TeamSpeak: Forseen

Why I should be Unbanned: Well here is the question. I think that I should be unbanned because I am owning up to the choices that I made. I would like to formally like to apologize to Joah for want I said. I was told that most of the server knew about it and that it was a good meme. It was irresponsible, rude, and possibly name-tarnishing. If you deny this appeal I completely understand. I wanted to make this not only as an appeal but also as a formal and public apology.

Evidence: although I do not have pictures relating to the actual goodbye post I can provide both of the bans 

PSA: I'm sorry for the bad image quality and if you are confused as to how I got on the forums after being banned a magician never shows his tricks :)

15151313585031153260724.jpg

15151314516631641097117.jpg

Okay, I know you were a part of the 91st and so am I, but I will say this. It is never a good reason to post about a topic that is questionable. If it is true or not true it is never a reason to post something about it. Whether you meant it as a joke it still doesn't change anything. There are certain things to joke about and things that shouldn't. I don't think I need to go any farther with this.

~91st Recon 1stLT Danaüs

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

+1 if you take someone rights away for something they said that’s questionable also that’s what he though was right and I don’t blame him it’s only a rumor tho but that’s how a republic works we don’t have to like each other that’s how the real world works  and the game works if you -1 do realize that if you do so he can never come back and that should not happen I don’t think he should have been banned in the first place sense he stated his opinion and got banned I thought we left Icefuse but being to pussy is all to well here and that’s what we fought to get rid of but for me it hasn’t changed and now we are hanging side by side with Icefuse or worse they have moved on and they don’t care but we still do we need to stop these grudges and petty ways and live or life not getting but hurt by a claim someone else says if you are a real man you would talk it out about the statement and work threw I though we was better than Icefuse but I think not.