[ACCEPTED] Kuda's Staff Application V2

Kuda

RP Name: Kuda

Steam ID: 76561199101995976

VIP (Y/N): N

Timezone: EST 

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I'd like to be an admin/staff member because I enjoy helping out others. I want to be able to set up scenarios for my fellow troopers and help create an overall better atmosphere when possible for everyone on Synergy. I have been a part of "management" before but it was not related to GMOD, but instead a milsim setting for Battlefront 2. I found that I was able to have the most fun when I felt a sense of importance when it came to creating fun times for others. Additionally, I feel that I am extremely active so I want to be able to spend my time efficiently while I'm on the server with a healthy split between engaging with my fellow 212th brothers and performing admin work.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm a 25 year old CPA (Accountant) who splits his time between recreational lake activities (during the summer), attending raves (music festivals), and playing video games. I have always loved the RP scene which has given me a background in Battlefront 2 Milsim (41st Commander), and GTA FiveM (SGT within the K9 Unit for Police). I love everything Formula 1 and could talk about racing for hours. I also play a plethora of games with high school/college buds.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:
No previous experience.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:   108 hours.

Veteran Admin

+1 Kuda, is active in the battalion and is always on hand to help out when he can 

Currently: CG TKL CPT Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

Veteran Admin

+1 !

Current: 501st BCMD Rex | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

Head Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png