Moose_Wundo

Veteran Admin

RP Name: 212th HVYO SFC Longshot

Steam ID: 76561198064830310

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: GMT

What was your previous staff rank?: NA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I made some mistakes which led me to run and hide, which I am not ashamed to admit my mistakes., and stand up and say that I have learnt and matured from them to the point I would like to fight for a spot on the team.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I am normally on when a lot of the server is AFK at the time and believe a more GMT presence will allow us as a server and potentially staff to make sure that the server is being maintain. I would also like to give back to synergy, when I first joined in 2018 to now, I have thought a lot and want to make sure that the important role it played on how I learnt to conduct myself and move into a leadership role in real life, I want to give back.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): It actually went really well. A lot of people knew me and I would like to say I was highly regarded among the people that did know me aswell as making sure tickets were answered and CRs (As we were getting at least three a day) Where trained

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes of course

Edited by Moose_Wundo
Wanted to add stuff

Currently: CG TKL CPT Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

Veteran Admin

+1 good luck man

• Friendly 1

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png