[DENIED] CWRP - Wendigo | Richard Staff Application

DamnItRichard

(I am re-applying only for the fact i messed up on Hours as i had 79 hours instead of the 19hr. If I have to still wait the 30 thats fine just making sure i try to state i messed)

RP Name: Wendigo | Richard

Steam ID: 76561198288047850

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: MST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):  I love to be an Administrator because i would help foster a positive and engaging community. Being an Admin would include creating and managing events/storyline so with that in mind, the ideas i have for future plans i believe could bring new life to the server. Dealing with player conflicts, enforcing rules, and resolving technical issues are basic admin duties i like to assist with as well as whatever may come as an admin. I like to help with the responsibilies that come with being an admin and knowing myself i know i have good leadership skills that would assist with trying to keep others in line as well as keeping the server fun and orginized. Lastly, As i enjoy building and nurturing communities becoming an Admin would be a fulfilling role for me.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am 25, will be 26 in january, and i am new to RP. I love to play video games most of my days off as well as play Magic the gathering. I have a cat name Charlie who if my mic was on and not push to talk you would hear me yell at him constantly. I do have some mental diseases that do effect my emotions but i am working on them to better myself.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I have been discord staff before in a few servers. I also have been staff for a minecraft server before leaving because of difficulties with my work schedule.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 79+ hrs as of time of Application.

(If any questions about anything on my app i am on most of the time between 2pm- 2am Monday-Thursday)

Veteran Admin

+1  good luck man

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Veteran Admin+.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2